Thursday, April 7, 2011

Introduction

Hello people~

So, as you probably won't know, I've decided to convert this blog into a written exercise for myself. So basically my goal is to write a short piece of fiction (preferably) per day. This may only be about 200 words or so and is supposed to be a writing exercise. Please note that I might not have time to do this every day and some entries may be a little dodgy, but I will try my best!

Also on that note, please understand that these stories are written 'in the moment' and are not edited at all, so do expect mistakes here and three. Feel free to point them out and provide feedback, I value everyone's thoughts ^^

Introduction time! You can call me CC. I'm 14, female, and live in Australia. I have a Fanfiction account here and a fictionpress account here, both under the name of Crimson Cupcake. (Please note my Fanfiction account has many more stories.)

As I often write fanfiction, it is inevitable that some of my stories here will be fanfiction-related. My fandoms include:
- Bleach
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
- Death Note
- Harry Potter
- Alex Rider
- Lord of the Rings and the Silmarillion [5.7.11 New current hype]
- Keys to the Kingdom

So now that I've decided for myself the basic rules, let's begin and see how long I can keep this for ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment